Motivations Counseling provides individual counseling, couples counseling, and EMDR therapy in Sugar Land, Katy, Missouri City, Richmond, Rosenberg, and Houston, TX.
Call today for a free 10-minute consultation at (281) 858-3001.
|-||8:00 am - 6:00 pm||8:00 am - 6:00 pm||8:00 am - 6:00 pm||8:00 am - 6:00 pm||8:00 am - 6:00 pm||9:00 am - 4:00 pm|
- Do I really need therapy? I can usually handle my problems.
- The choice to seek therapy is a personal one. Some people feel that they can solve their problems on their own. Sometimes they discuss the situation with trusted friends and/or family. A couple of questions to ask yourself when considering counseling: What do I want to get out of a counseling relationship? Are there specific goals/problems that I want the therapist to help me focus on? Even if you don't have all the answers, the first step is to decide whether to seek counseling.
- Does couples therapy really work?
- Couples therapy is useful to couples who experience relationship problems. This could include problems such as negative arguments, feeling distant, angry, resentful, and unhappy. Couples experiencing these feelings may also have a lack of interest in physical affection. According to the American Association of Marriage and Family Therapy, greater than 75% of couples were better off than those who did not receive counseling. That said, acknowledging that a problem exists and making a commitment to counseling is the first step. You must both be open to the process and realize that change takes some time and effort. We have training and experience in this type of counseling and have had success helping other couples. We look forward to helping you to improve your relationship.
- Is what I share confidential?
- Absolutely. What you share with in our sessions is completely confidential. There are except, though. If you indicate: - immediate threat of harm to self or other - suspicion of child or dependent elder abuse - in the case of a court subpoena We will discuss all of this and office policies during your initial intake session.
- Do you take insurance?
- We do not bill directly to any insurance companies. If you have a health savings account (HSA) or a flexible spending account (FSA), we are able to accept payments using the credit cards provided by your health insurer. Therapy services are usually covered by most mental health insurance plans as "out-of-network" benefits. We will gladly provide a statement for you to file with your insurance company for reimbursement. For out-of-network benefits coverage you should ask your insurance company: - Do I have mental health insurance benefits? - What is my deductible and has it been met? - How many sessions per year are covered? - What is the coverage amount per therapy session? - Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- How do I make an appointment?
- Phone: (281) 858-3001 Email: email@example.com