Antique French Cupboard – Made in the 1800s
– Two glass doors up and two solid doors down.
– Beautiful piece. Bonnet top. Pine and other woods.
– Two of the panes of glass have come out. One pane is included.
– Two drawers in Lower section.
– When this Cupboard was purchased in 1991 in Houston, one pane was missing.
– Not too big and not too small.
– Just a very nice size.
– 85" High at center x 50" Wide at widest molding near top x 17" Deep.
– Originally, made with Wooden Pegs, but later repaired with Metal Nails.
– Hole has been cut in the back of the lower left side of the Cabinet.